Wednesday 8 July 2015

The TMI tag:

Welcome to my unoriginal TMI tag. Enjoy...





1. What are you wearing?
Black leggings, a baggy grey tee and a dressing gown.. Woo for lazy days.

2. Ever been in love?
Nope :P

3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
I think they are all terrible. I've never been broken up and had to break up with all of my ex's, which sucks.

4. How tall are you?
 165cm, just 5.5

5. How much do you weigh?
I have no idea. I don't check my weight as I don't believe the number matters 

6. Any tattoos?
No but I am planning to get one soon

7. Any piercings?
Yes: first & second lobes, helix, tragus, forward helix and navel. I used to have my nose pierced but had to take it out for school and am thinking of getting my snug but not sure. 

8. OTP?
Zoe Sugg and Alfie Deyes 

9. Favourite show?
Finding Carter 

10. Favourite bands?
I don't think I have one


11. Something you miss? 
My Grandad x

12. Favourite song?
Like I'm gonna lose you by Meghan Trainor ft John lLegend

13. How old are you?
16 turning 17 in a couple of months

14. Zodiac sign?
Virgo

15. Quality you look for in a partner?
Not clingy, funny and genuine

16. Favorite Quote?
For every dark night comes a brighter day

17. Favourite actor?
Actor: Tyler Blackburn and Theo James
Actress: Shailene Woodley and Lily Collins


18. Favorite color?
Tiffany blue

19. Loud music or soft?
Soft

20. Where do you go when you’re sad?
The shower

21. How long does it take you to shower?
Depends. If I am washing my hair it can take over half an hour. If not, about 10 minutes. Or if I'm at someone else's house it only takes less than 5.

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?On a lazy day: 10 minutes. On a day I can be bothered: 30+

23. Ever been in a physical fight?
Yes

24. Turn on?
Messy hair(Alex Pettyfer for example)

25. Turn off?
Arrogance

26. The reason I joined blogging?
I was interested in sharing my opinions and gaining more confidence in myself through my blog

27. Fears?
Don't laugh... Mud, mice and public toilets/speaking

28. Last thing that made you cry?
Finding out an old bully will be in my debutante group. 

29. Last time you said you loved someone?
Umm, I can't remember... Yesterday to my niece I think

30. Meaning behind your name?
I've spoken about this previously, but my nickname is Bri and I wanted to find my beauty. Therefore, The Beauty in Bri(Ta daaa)

31. Last book you read?
Paper towns by John Green. Is anyone interested in a review?

32. The book you’re currently reading?
Gone by Michael Grant.

33. Last show you watched?
Either Finding Carter or Pretty Little Liars

34. Last person you talked to?
My mumma 

35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
My best friend and partner in crime. 

36. Favourite food?

Grapes and carrots

37. Place you want to visit?
Anywhere in England

38. Last place you were?
The doctors :(

39. Do you have a crush?
Maybeee

40. Last time you kissed someone?
Few weeks ago

41. Last time you were insulted?
Can't remember

42. Favourite flavour of sweet?
Sweet in general. I didn't even know the sub flavours of sweet?

43. What instruments do you play??
Guitar and piano

44. Favourite piece of jewellery?
Rings, although I can never find them in my size. 

45. Last sport you played?
Does gym count?

46. Last song you sang?
Like I'm gonna lose you 

47. Favourite chat up line?
Forget about Spiderman, Superman, and Batman. I'll be your wo-man. ;)

48. Have you ever used it?
Hahaha nope and I never will

49. Last time you hung out with anyone?
Yesterday

50. Who should answer these questions next?
Anybody who wants to x


∆ Stay beautiful, bri xx

No comments:

Post a Comment