Monday 11 May 2015

Blogpost schedule

Hello world, just thought I should give a quick update...

Although I had said I was going to aim for two posts a week in my introduction post, I've already changed my mind(I do that a lot, sorry). As of now, I will be committing to a blogpost three times a week: Tuesday, Friday and Sunday. Keep in mind that this is based around Australian time zone. I may also do little updates like this to keep you informed, but they will not replace my other content.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, there may be times where I miss a post. Between school and work, I run a pretty busy life and sometimes may not have the time to write. If so, I'll make sure I notify you through Twitter, Instagram or Snapchat(the links are in the sidebar).

Also, what do you think of my blog design? Its definitely still a work in progress, but I spent hours last night trying to create a pleasant space for everyone. Comment your thoughts or suggestions for improvement :)


∆ Stay Beautiful, Bri xx


2 comments:

  1. I really like your blog design and good luck with posting three times a week!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! I've already got the next 2 weeks of posts ready so stay tuned :)

      Delete